SAM ROSSELLI, CONSULTANT (ASSOCIATE)
Sam is a talented sales professional, who has worked effectively in many different roles including retail hospitality, sports coaching and direct sales in people’s homes. Sam is familiar with face to face sales and can deploy a range of different sales techniques and systems, including sales administration support. Sam works brilliantly in pressured situations and is excited when a new challenge arises.
Sam is also an effective customer service professional. He is skilled with one to one and group coaching including with children, young people and adults for both tennis and football/soccer. Sam is a natural leader who in different roles has led and managed teams to meet required goals on time and has achieved high quality outcomes and consistently high customer satisfaction.
Sam’s key skills include:
- Providing first class customer service
- Leading and delivering sales outreach campaigns
- Leading, supervising and managing a team
- Developing team members’ skills to improve their performance
- Building website functions e.g.online shops, automated email sales campaigns
- Obtaining data
- Data analysis
- Working effectively under pressure
- Completing deliverables on time, to a high standard, within available budget
- Credit control
- Delighting customers and exceeding their expectations
- Initial scoping research for planning new commercial service launches
Without fail Sam’s personality and professionalism produces excellent customer satisfaction.