The Anaphylaxis Campaign is a charity campaigning for people who have severe allergic reactions. AllergyWise is a nationwide training programme aimed at School Nurses, intending to improve their skills and knowledge so that they could in turn train the staff in primary and secondary schools, so that they could in turn give better quality care to their pupils who suffer from severe allergic reactions.
The project involved the following:
- Evaluated the outcomes from the AllergyWise training programme
- Gathered qualitative and quantitative data by:
- surveying the School Nurses
- surveying the schools
- Identified many strengths and achievements
- Identified further development opportunities
- Provided a comprehensive report based upon detailed evidence and data
- Made many detailed recommendations for improvement
If you would like to discuss arranging for us to carry out an independent review of one of your Service please contact us.